The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pickguards, Straps, Pickups, Cables, Misc....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
86runner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Pickguards, Straps, Pickups, Cables, Misc.... Reply with quote

I have a bunch of stuff laying around that's not getting used, so I thought I'd post it up. $5 shipping for each item. Will do discounts for multiple items. Guards, straps and misc.

See the link below to TGP ad. Apparently I can't used Facebook hosted pics on here? I've always used Photobucket, but I'm sick of them so need to get an account on one of the others. Until then, see the link for pics:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/misc-stuff.1842623/#post-24409070

Guards from top left:

Lollar Melody Maker SG (vintage) Guard Single Ply Black - $25
Homemade Melody Maker SG (vintage) Guard 3 Ply Black - $10
Dragon Strat Guard SSS (fabric/Mod Podge then clear nitro) - $10 - SOLD
Fender Tort Jazzmaster Guard - $30
Black Single Ply Telemaster P90 Guard - $15
3 Ply White Tele guard (plastic still on) - $15
Mint Green Jaguar Guard - $15
2 X Epi LP Jr 3 Ply Black Guards - $10 each
Arch Top Black Guard with Gold Bracket - $15
3 X White Strat Back Plates - $5 each
3 Ply Parchment? Tele Guard - $15
Tort Tele Guard (humbucker cutout by me. See pics) - $15
Single Ply SSS Parchment Strat Guard (naturally relic'ed) - $10
Fender brand 3 Ply White HSS Strat Guard - $15
Single Ply SSS Black Strat Guard (plastic still on) - $15
Marble Tele Guard - $10
White SSS Strat Guard - $15
Cream SSS Strat Guard (naturally relic'ed) - $10

All the strat guards are cut virtually the same aside from a less pronounced horn on a couple. I have had most of them on Strats and have had zero issues. All tele guards fit standard Fender Teles, with the exception of the marble guard which could take some massaging. Jag guard fits AVRI as does the Jazzy guard. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

Straps:

Get'm Get'm Strap - $40
2 X Fender Vintage Straps - $10 each
Gretsch Tooled and Jeweled Strap (shoulder pad missing) - $15
Planet Waves Strap - $5
Mono Seatbelt Strap (very thick ends have been cut on one side to allow Dunlop strap lock washers to sink flush. Still very functional) - $15
Perri's Concho Leather Strap (unused) - $20

Misc:

Lollar Dogear Neck P90 - short cover with shim - $70
Vox Coil Cables X 3 - blue, red and black - last one to sell won't get a bag - $20/ea or $50 for all (+$10 shipping for all)
PRS Padded Leather Strap - $60
RH Factor Strat Pickups - these are highly underrated and have excellent reviews on the old interwebs. Neck - 5.66, middle - 5.95 and bridge - 6.49. - $55

Not pictured:

Gibson grounding plate/pots from 2004 Deluxe - $30

Grab yo git-fiddle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: