The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holy crap..vintage stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildIowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Holy crap..vintage stuff Reply with quote

Damn...a guy just texted with some old stuff he wants to get rid of..just now.

Functioning clean Vox Super Beatle
Clean functioning Fender Bassman 70 w/two 15" Fender speakers
Peavey Mace
3 Fender guitars, unknown....

I am getting older and now have more of a museum than buying crap I can use or gig with. The Beatle is like one I had in 1968. The Fender looks pretty good on ebay etc tube now sure what year. Mace, whatever...guitars, maybe....crap like I need more stuff, but it's vintage good stuff...what the heck!!! What is it worth???
rjhalsey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in the Bassman! Wink
RH Factor Pickups, Tonerider, Seymour Duncan, Trem King, KMC, Allparts, WD Music, Mighty Mite, Vintage Clone, Fralin, Rio Grande, Lace, CED, Lava Cable, ModTone, Kaces, MojoTone, Klein, Voodoo Pickups
WildIowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure about the "70" but on more investigation looks like it's a pretty good rig. I had a '66 Bandmaster now in the possession of Bootsypratt but this is a Bassman, and it looks like the next evolution into the silverface era. The Beatle...so campy but who the heck needs a Beatle. But I am so tempted. Should probably give him $$$ for package and just sort it out. Some will be valuable, others not so much. I just wish he hadn't let me know in a way...more decisions, more stuff.
tangelolemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to hear about the three fender guitars!!
WildIowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noon lunch next Tuesday...I will report back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: