The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RH Factor Pickups in stock with better pricing 4 Reranchers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandyM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, I just installed a set of these in a '91 US Strat.

S2: Blues Style Set
Thicker sound with a hotter touch, great balance without the brittle treble sound. Calibrated set to ensure a fluent volume across different positions.
N: A5, 6K
M: A5, 6.5K
B: A5, 7K

It had the vintage noiseless pickups in it, and they sounded good but not stratty enough.

Ralph, these pickups are incredible. I usually stay out of pup threads since people tend to think any change is INCREDIBLE...but these are.

Thanks! Now I don't have to buy another guitar.
dknight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking about switching out the Kinman's that came in a Mexican Strat I bought a couple years ago. Really like them but I feel there is still a little something missing. Plus they are worth a bunch of money so I could come out way ahead. Can't decide which set to get though. Kind of thinking the SRV set or the Hendrix set. I messaged Ralph but anyone else have an opinion on these sets?

Randy - This is Dan from Austin. Did you finish your project with the Warmoth Tele body I sold you?
RandyM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dknight wrote:

Randy - This is Dan from Austin. Did you finish your project with the Warmoth Tele body I sold you?

Yep, it's a butterscotch with all US parts and a Mighty Mite neck.
djevansmd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Humbucker Reply with quote

Are you still making rh factor pups
I'm looking for some good PAF style nickel covered
maybe alnico 4's
Cost?
smokehouse4444

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph, PM'd you.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
smokehouse4444

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK then, never mind. Found them on EBay. Is Ralph on this site anymore?

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
rjhalsey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still here. I have been under the weather, but I am on the mend.
RH Factor Pickups, Tonerider, Seymour Duncan, Trem King, KMC, Allparts, WD Music, Mighty Mite, Vintage Clone, Fralin, Rio Grande, Lace, CED, Lava Cable, ModTone, Kaces, MojoTone, Klein, Voodoo Pickups
smokehouse4444

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had not seen a post from you in awhile, so I wasn't even sure you visited this site much anymore. Glad you are on the mend...I just had a procedure myself, and getting better.
I wondered if you were still giving the 30% discount to ReRanchers, I recently met a couple of folks and it turned out they were on this site as well. I've been braggin' up the RHFactor pickups.
Anyway, I needed to move with the guitar, so I just ordered The Blues Set off of EBay. I'll probably be trying a P90 around the March area for my first build in quite awhile.. Hope you continue to get better.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
rjhalsey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokehouse4444 wrote:
I had not seen a post from you in awhile, so I wasn't even sure you visited this site much anymore. Glad you are on the mend...I just had a procedure myself, and getting better.
I wondered if you were still giving the 30% discount to ReRanchers, I recently met a couple of folks and it turned out they were on this site as well. I've been braggin' up the RHFactor pickups.
Anyway, I needed to move with the guitar, so I just ordered The Blues Set off of EBay. I'll probably be trying a P90 around the March area for my first build in quite awhile.. Hope you continue to get better.

Yes I still do offer the discount.
RH Factor Pickups, Tonerider, Seymour Duncan, Trem King, KMC, Allparts, WD Music, Mighty Mite, Vintage Clone, Fralin, Rio Grande, Lace, CED, Lava Cable, ModTone, Kaces, MojoTone, Klein, Voodoo Pickups
smokehouse4444

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe I'll try for that discount when I do my next build, which I am hoping will be in March.

I received "The Blues Set" and had the tech put them in my first build, "Fracus", the Candy Lime Green Strat that had Wilkinson Vintage pickups in it. I had never really bonded with those, so decided to change them out to yours. I, of course, have used some of your RH's, and some of the Tonerider's as well, but those were on new builds. This would be the first time I would replace some others with them.

I love them, the tech loved them, folks were walking up to look at the "green guitar", but also everyone was commenting on just how fantastic it sounded. I have been playing Fracus almost every day since then. Love your pickups Ralph, and I will continue to tell everyone that will listen that I would take them anyday over some much more highly priced, and big named pickups.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
dvlsadvc8t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph, do you have any of the HB2 (Hot Alnico V) pickups available in zebra? 2 or 4-conductor doesn't matter.
rjhalsey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dvlsadvc8t wrote:
Ralph, do you have any of the HB2 (Hot Alnico V) pickups available in zebra? 2 or 4-conductor doesn't matter.

I should. I will check and get back to you.
dvlsadvc8t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjhalsey wrote:
dvlsadvc8t wrote:

I should. I will check and get back to you.

Thanks.
dvlsadvc8t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Ralph's hot humbucker set in, and ended up selling a set of Seymour Duncans because I liked these just as much. They sound just like the Duncan Hot Rodded Humbucker set to me (JB and Jazz). If you're looking for some of those then try out Ralph's first.
Mr. Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ralph, is there a reason you don't sell the RH Factor pups on your web site? I'm trying to push some business your way, but sending them to Reranch isn't exactly working out.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: