The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1978 Technikraft Hustler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquietcabin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: 1978 Technikraft Hustler Reply with quote

sort of a feeler ad to see if there would be any interest in the coolest guitar i have at the moment. its a 1978-79 Technikraft Hustler, built right here in northern illinois, Mundelien IL. these where only built for about a year before they sold the patent. less than 500 ever made. it has a hollow one piece fiberglass body attached to an aluminum neck w. oak surrounds & fretboard. i actually hunted doen the former CEO of techniktaft b/c there is no real info about them on the interwebs.

dearmond humbuckers, probably hb-1's metal braided conducter, nut is not original it should have a brass nut. the pup switch surround has been cracked so i have the switch rigged in there right now. there is some marker on the back that look to be someone's music theory homework, never tried to take it off.

the only listing i could find was for a ebay feedback post where one sold for $900 in 2005. not sure of the condition though. if that one was 10/10 mine is a conservative 5/10ish. hopin for about $450

only even thinking about letting it go b/c unfortunatley the wife & kid come first and i need to take care of some stuff.

just sits under the bed in what i think is the original case, someone should be playing this suckka on stage Twisted Evil

has a ground issue also & i'll get better pics up when i get home in the morning

any interest let me know

be excellent to each other

joe

open to offers as well & maybe a partial trade Cool

Guitars wrote:
Amen Brother.... Life is too short to sand more than one needs to. .
aquietcabin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

few more pics, open to offers if anybody is looking for one weird guitar.. sorry about the hugeness of the pics, no time to re-size em

Guitars wrote:
aquietcabin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Hustler is unfortunately for sale as well. would love to give it a good home and not sell it to some stranger Laughing

working on better pics

$300 shipped in what is believed to be original case

Guitars wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: