The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Rolling Rig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bildo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: New Rolling Rig Reply with quote

Howdy Ya'll.

Ya'll know I like those metal rack rolling storage deals. I've shown my guitar storage system before. This time I needed a quick and easy way to get an amp setup ready to go from my various rooms I play in. It also makes it super easy to move around to change cord setups. Used one of the Kitchen carts this time and it houses my Mesa 5:50 combo and has a shelf for my extras and put the basket that was supposed to go on the bottom up top to hold this and that's. The heavy butcher board can be lifted for access to the things in the basket. It is also a great platform for my laptop or sheet music. The slot around it keeps pens from rolling off. I have a power strip zipped in place so all power is contained on the Rolling Rig and jut one plug to the wall to power all. All you need to do then is hit the power switch and you are on the way.
[/img]
[img][/img]
[img]
[/img]
[img][/img]
Instagator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Lon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice rig, great to have everything in one spot, something my wife keeps harping on 😃
#313. Praisegig
jaybones

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I have a cart like that myself. I believe I got it from Target and it was called a microwave cart.

Now, if I had more gear I could use one of those. Hmmmmm....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Very Happy

I read that MESA Express are not your typical hi-gain MESA but rather give some good cleans and moderate gain too.
rjhalsey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!
RH Factor Pickups, Tonerider, Seymour Duncan, Trem King, KMC, Allparts, WD Music, Mighty Mite, Vintage Clone, Fralin, Rio Grande, Lace, CED, Lava Cable, ModTone, Kaces, MojoTone, Klein, Voodoo Pickups
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: