The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egnater Tweaker Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGjmill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Egnater Tweaker Head Reply with quote

What would the ranch render as a fair price for a lightly used Tweaker Head?

What does everyone think?

Also, would this puppy be able to drive a 100w 4x12 with greenbacks. Or would I need something with more than 15w?
kojdogg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around $300 or less I'd say (plus shipping). MF and some of the other retailers seem to include Egnater on their discount list when they do the 15% and 20% off sales.

My experience with 15 watt heads is that they will drive 4x12's pretty easily
Travst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear really good things about them, but haven't had the chance to try one. I'd say $275 or so to be a good price. When the stores do a sale, I've seen them for $320 new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Pick-ups, Amps and Electronics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: