The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Direct Link To The Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Guitar Finishing and Restoration
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a store button on the forum page?
Yes
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
Who Cares
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Guitars
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joe. I don't have a link here. This is a free board and although the ReRanch logo is at the top of the page the discussions are not limited to ReRanch products and discussions of other products have never been discouraged and certainly never censored or edited. This is our campfire.
SonicJaguar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but we're too lazy to type in reranch.com! Surprised
steavis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wtf over anyone alive waiting for confirmation email from your register for 3 days no one answering the phone are u still in business or what need paint yesterday total horsecrap

This reminds me of the old Steve Martin routine where he says something like "The Aplle Pie Hubub was a significant novel for me because its when I first started using verbs. My novels really brightened up after that".

There aren't enough periods to make what he (she) wrote actually make sense.
~frank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steavis wrote:
Quote:
wtf over anyone alive waiting for confirmation email from your register for 3 days no one answering the phone are u still in business or what need paint yesterday total horsecrap

This reminds me of the old Steve Martin routine where he says something like "The Aplle Pie Hubub was a significant novel for me because its when I first started using verbs. My novels really brightened up after that".

There aren't enough periods to make what he (she) wrote actually make sense.
Yeahbutt since texting is the latest fad of the kewl peepull, the language is a changin'. Resistance is Few-Tile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Guitar Finishing and Restoration All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: